Compassionate and enthusiastic Learning Assistant required to support teaching and learning of students.
Key aspects of the role will include in-class support, individualised and small group learning support working with the Year 3 team.
The successful candidate will:
- Enjoy working with children, have an understanding how they learn and is dedicated to supporting our students’ educational opportunities and outcomes to make a positive difference.
- Have the ability to build and maintain effective and productive working relationships with students, teachers and colleagues.
- Be willing to undertake professional learning.
- Display initiative and the ability to work effectively with minimal direct supervision.
- Be able to work collaboratively with key personnel implementing programmes.
17.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 9-12.30pm – remuneration is as per the Collective Agreement in Schools.
Please email your CV to:
Michele Hucker – Learning Support Coordinator
Immediate start preferred.