From the Principal’s Desk
Meadowbank has an enviable reputation as a community focused school which encourages and expects personal excellence from all students and staff.
All students are fully aware of three basic expectations –
- They come to school to learn,
- At school they are to behave, and
- They are to demonstrate good manners at all times.
This parallels our school’s Mission Statement –
“To think, to learn, to achieve and to consider others.”
Meadowbank has an exciting vision where all children are provided every opportunity to realise their potential and to enjoy success through exciting, varied and balanced programmes.
We aim for all students to –
- Be equipped with the knowledge, skills and values to ensure that they progress to the next stage of their schooling, and
- That they will look back at Meadowbank School being an important and exciting time in their learning.
We truly wish Meadowbank School to be too good to miss.
In Term 1 I was fortunate to be one of two New Zealand Principal’s selected to join a team of Australian Principals on a study fellowship to Japan. Please click on the link below to access my report.