Terms and Conditions – Club Meadowbank
Club Meadowbank is an Out of School Care and Recreation Programme (OSCAR) provider. It is an initiative of the Meadowbank School, Board of Trustees.
It is the goal of Club Meadowbank to provide quality, safe and fun recreational activities for the Meadowbank School community. To create a “home away from home” environment where children are encouraged to make leisure time choices from a range of organised and free play activities.
Bruce McLaren Hall, Meadowbank School, 68 Waiatarua Road, Remuera
T: +64 9 520 3739 (10 am to 6 pm)
M: +64 21 176 7069 (10 am to 6 pm)
Booking enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Up to 10 Club Meadowbank Staff are employed during the term. We operate with a 1 to 10 ratio. We may source staff from a pool of relieving staff to achieve this. A ratio of 1 to 8 will be operated for off site visits.
Our programmes will have a Programme Supervisor in charge of the junior group and a Programme Supervisor in charge of the senior group.
The Programme Manager is responsible for the overall management of Club Meadowbank and is available during the office hours Monday – Friday 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Before School Care Programme:
7:30am – 7:45am Children arrival, Roll Call
7:45am – 8:00am Breakfast (Cereals and/or Toasts)
8:00am – 8:20am Group games (indoor/outdoor)
8:20am – 8:30am Tidy up – Junior children will be walked over to the Junior side of the school.
After School Care Programme:
3:00pm– 3:15pm Roll Call
3:15pm – 3:30pm Afternoon Tea (Variety of toasts/sandwich options, muffins, nachos and a fruit)
3:30pm – 4:00pm Supervised Homework/Organised choice of activities
4:00pm – 5:00pm Special Activity
5:00pm – 5:30pm Supervised free play
5:30pm – 6:00pm Tidy up
Recreation Programme offers a broad range of extra-curricular activities run by expert tutors from different professional organisations every term.
Activities like Tennis, Playball, Speech & Drama and Football are available to all school children. The booking process will be made available prior to their commencement. Charges for these activities can be paid as per the instructions provided by the activity provider.
Parents who opt not to use After School Care Programme and book their children in for Recreation Programme must ensure that their child is collected within the time specified. Please note that the standard charges for After School Care Programme will be applicable if you are late collecting your child.
Club Meadowbank offers a Holiday Programme during the School Holiday periods. This programme involves in-house days (three days a week) and excursions days (twice a week).
Spaces for this programme are limited so online booking is an essential requirement.
CYF OSCAR APPROVAL
Club Meadowbank is CYF OSCAR approved. If you require information on WINZ subsidies, please contact the Programme Manager. OSCAR subsidy forms are also available on aimy Plus.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Before School Care Programme:
Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 8:30am
Regular:$9 per child per session
Casual: $12 per child per session
After School Care Programme:
Monday – Friday: 3:00pm – 6:00pm
1st child in the family: $18 per session
2nd child Plus: $16 per child
Casual: $19 per child(No discounts)
The fee for the Recreation Programme is based on the activity and it is announced at beginning of each school term.
- Full Day
- 7:30am – 6:00pm
- Fees: $45 per day
- Short Day
- 7:30am – 3:00pm
- Fees: $35 per day
- Trip Day**
- 7:30am – 6:00pm
- Fees: $55 per day
** No short days available on the Trip days.
- The Before School Care Programme, After School Care Programme and Recreation Programme are available during the Meadowbank School terms and Holiday Programme will be organised during school holidays.
- Club Meadowbank is not open on public holidays.
- The Recreation Programme is not offered during the school holidays.
- Club Meadowbank will be open on Teacher Only Days subject to staff availability and parent interest.
- Fees will be charged based on days booked including days of non-attendance.
- Fees must be paid in advance on the basis of the payment option selected at the time of online booking.
- Casual bookings must be paid on the day of attendance. Failure to do so may result in a child being withdrawn from the programme.
- There will be no refund of fees for the programmes including After School Care Programme (Casual booking), Special Programme, Holiday Programme and Recreation Programme.
- In the event of a child being sick on a day s/he is booked, the first day will be charged. Subsequent related sick days will be treated as a credit as long as the absence has been communicated.
- One week/ 7 days prior notice is required to cancel any booking otherwise fees will be charged.
- There is a $1 per minute penalty fee for every minute late for the pick-up of your child from the After School Care Programme. This is strictly enforced.
- The following payment methods are available: Internet banking A/C 12-3086-0085378-04, credit card and debit card. EFTPOS payments can also be made between 10:00am to 6:00pm on any school day at Programme Manager’s office located in the Bruce McLaren Hall.
- If paying by WINZ, parents must present evidence of WINZ approval or payment will be required to be made until these facilities have been arranged. In the event that a WINZ back pay occurs, Club Meadowbank will refund the WINZ equivalent fees you have paid for the corresponding period.
- The invoices will be sent via email to the registered email address on aimy Plus.
- All fees are GST inclusive.
- Every parent is required to register at aimyPlus.com as part of the enrolment and booking process.
- Parents will have access to their own web based parent/caregiver portal. The portal can be used to enrol child/ren, make and manage bookings and make payments. A copy of the Terms and conditions can be found on the portal.
- Parents will be able to access aimy Plus with a username and a password.
- An enrolment process must be completed online for every child on aimy Plus prior to a child attending Club Meadowbank.
- If there is any change to parents’ circumstances that change their contact details or if parents wish to authorise their child to be collected by someone who is not listed as an authorised person then parents must advise Club Meadowbank immediately via updating those details on aimy Plus.
- “One off” session booking that does not continue on a weekly basis are termed as Casual booking
- Bookings that continue on a term basis are termed as a Regular booking.
- 5 days a week per term bookings are termed as a Full time booking.
- Set days a week per term bookings are termed as a Part time booking.
- Parents can book their child/ren into any programme available on aimy Plus once the enrolment is completed.
- Parents will receive notification within 24 hours whether their booking is confirmed.
- Casual booking must be done online otherwise the child may not be allowed to attend the programme. The casual booking will be confirmed on the basis of space availability.
- The sign in/out process must be done by parents/caregivers for all onsite and offsite programmes.
- The sign in/out process will be done through a tablet portal on site. All attendance records are time-stamped for future reference.
- Parents will be able to use digital signature function to sign in/out your child/ren. Photos of the authorised pick-up are shown for added safety.
Parents must notify Club Meadowbank immediately if their child is not attending on a day that s/he has been booked in. If a child is booked into any of our programme we expect them to attend that day. Notification of child‘s absence due to sickness or any other reason, must be phoned through to the Club Meadowbank telephone number (0211 767 069) by 3.00pm (for afternoon sessions) of that day.
UPDATED CONTACT NUMBERS:
At times a child that is booked to attend may not be present at the roll call time. It is imperative that Club Meadowbank can contact you AT ALL TIMES to clarify their attendance. If staff is unable to do this, Club Meadowbank cannot be held responsible for their whereabouts. We recommend that you provide us with at least one mobile phone number that is monitored. The contact details can be updated on aimy Plus.
PHOTO UPLOAD & TAGGING:
aimy Plus allows Club Meadowbank staff members to upload photos from a programme and tag children into the photos – the parents of these children will be notified and have access to these photos. Parents can opt out of photo upload and tagging feature when enrolling their children.
A Facebook page is operated for Club Meadowbank to reach out to maximum people in the community. The primary goal is to update the community about our programmes and activities on regular interval through this page. We upload photos and videos of the children on this page. Parents are requested to contact the Programme Manager if they have any objection in posting their child’s photos or videos on our Facebook page.
Club Meadowbank use behaviour management techniques that encourage positive self-esteem and development. It is our goal to ensure that children and families experience an environment they feel safe, secure, respected and their dignity is protected. This is done through the use of positive reinforcement. Every effort is made to help children settle into the programme. However, if a child’s behaviour is constantly harmful to other children or staff, parents will be informed and asked to remove their child from the programme.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
It is parents’ responsibility to be aware of Club Meadowbank’s Policies and Procedures. Staff and parents are required to abide by them. Our Policies and Procedures Manual is held on site for you to view at any time.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Club Meadowbank will provide a safe and healthy environment for all the children attending and the staff. It will comply in full with all current relevant health and safety legislation and safety precautions will be adhered to and incorporated into day to day operation. Parents must submit access and arrangements/custody details of their child through aimy Plus.
A breach of terms and conditions will result in your child being excluded from the programme until the matter has been resolved.
PRIVACY ACT 1993:
Information collected will be used for the purposes of establishing and maintaining records held by Club Meadowbank. Children’s files will be available for perusal by parents/ caregivers with authorised access.
- Club Meadowbank will exercise reasonable care but will not be liable for any injury, damage or loss that may be sustained or incurred by or to your child or any other person or property.
- Club Meadowbank reserves the right to change any of the programme activities.
- If a child damages any property then concerned parent may be charged for the cost of repairing or replacing that property or for any related insurance excess.